• On the Direct and Indirect Real Effects of Credit Supply Shocks (joint with Laura Alfaro and Enrique Moral-Benito) March 2018 [Working Paper (pdf)] Revised and resubmitted, Journal of Financial Economics.
• Investment Demand and Structural Change (joint with Josep Pijoan-Mas and Lucciano Villacorta) December 2016 [CEPR Working Paper 11636 (pdf)]. Revised and resubmitted, Econometrica.
• Growing like Spain: 1995-2007 (joint with Enrique Moral-Benito, Josep Pijoan-Mas, and Roberto Ramos), Forthcoming, International Economic Review. December 2018 [CEPR Working Paper 11144 (pdf)] Coverage in The Economist, El País (in Spanish), El Mundo (in Spanish), Nada es Gratis (in Spanish) Shortlisted for the 2016 Vanguardia de la Ciencia award (interview, in Spanish) Featured in a Vox column
• Competition and the Welfare Gains from Transportation Infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral in India (joint with Jose Asturias and Roberto Ramos). Journal of European Economic Association, 2019, 17, 6, 1881-1940. CEPR Working Paper 11283 (pdf) Technical Appendix (pdf) Awarded the Young Economist Prize at JEI 2015 Awarded a PEDL grant from the CEPR [project page]
• From Final Goods to Inputs: the Cascade Effect of Preferential Rules of Origin (joint with Paola Conconi, Laura Puccio, and Roberto Venturini). American Economic Review, 2018, 108, 8, 2335-65. CEPR Working Paper 11084 (pdf) Featured in a Vox column, LSE Blog
• The Reservation Laws in India and the Misallocation of Production Factors (joint with Josep Pijoan Mas). Journal of Monetary Economics, 2014, 66, 193-209 Working paper (pdf) Technical Appendix (pdf)
• Distortions and the Size Distribution of Plants: Evidence from Cross-Country Data (joint with Roberto Ramos). SERIES: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2015, 6(3), 279-312. Working Paper (pdf)